Doctrinal StatementWe believe in the plenary and verbal inspiration and authority of all sixty-six books of the Old and New Testaments as the divinely inspired infallible Word of God.
Academic ProgramsA quality seminary education prepares students for the ups and downs in a life-long journey of service to the Lord.
Become a certified Life Coach!Professional coaching brings many wonderful benefits. Those who undertake coaching also can expect appreciable improvement in productivity, satisfaction with life and work, and the attainment of relevant goals.
Faculty & StaffOur faculty is comprised of internationally acclaimed and academically prolific scholars, many of whom have written the seminal literature in their respective fields.
Hello, Future Faith Student!
Faith Evangelical College & Seminary admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. All programs are open to men and women. It does not discriminate with regards to any of the aforementioned categories in the administration of its educational and admissions policies, scholarships, financial assistance, and academic programs.
When the completed application file is received, the file is reviewed by the Admissions Committee and a decision is communicated to the applicant normally within three weeks. Once applicants have been admitted they need to confirm intentions to attend and must register for courses within one year of the acceptance letter date.
We also hope that your years at the seminary will be a time of spiritual and academic growth, and that you will take advantage of all the opportunities available at this school. May God be glorified in all your endeavors!
Undergraduate Programs at Faith
The college offers a complete four-year Bachelor of Arts in Religion (BAR) or Bachelor of Arts in Leadership (BAL) for those who desire an undergraduate degree. The programs consist of General Education, Bible/Theology, Religion or Leadership courses, and interdisciplinary electives related to the major. The undergraduate programs are taken online or through a combination of online and resident courses.
Graduate Programs at Faith
The seminary offers three master’s programs: the Master of Arts in Christian Ministry (MACM), the Master of Arts in Theological Studies (MATS), and the Master of Divinity (MDiv). The curriculum includes a general Interdisciplinary Track for the MACM and MATS as well as areas of concentration in each degree. The Interdisciplinary MACM and MATS may be taken through resident study or entirely through a distance education format. Students developing a concentration in the MACM (Christian Counseling, Global Leadership, or Leadership Coaching) or the MATS (New Testament or Apologetics) may be subject to residency requirements. The MDiv may be completed through resident study or entirely through a distance education format.
Why choose Faith Evangelical College & Seminary?
- We are committed to the authority and inerrancy of scripture
- We maintain a Christ-centered atmosphere
- We are proud of our distinguished and accessible Faculty
- We are accredited and affordable
- We offer excellent ministry and career preparation
- Financial Aid Availability including VA/TA benefits for military personnel
- We provide an excellent balance between learning and application
- Development of Life-Long Relationships
LATEST NEWSVIEW ALL -
- 14/04/2014in newsBy God’s grace, our construction progress is moving along great. Paint and bricks are being expertly added to the exterior. Tucked inside the expansion there is a Blessing Wall that has been signed by many Faith Seminary students, alums, staff and faculty. We have posted a photo gallery to journal our progress. To view a...
- 23/03/2014in newsYou can look forward to some insightful articles written by our faculty and staff, as well as up-to-date current events at Faith Evangelical College and Seminary!...