The College offers four complete four-year Bachelor of Arts degrees:
- Bachelor of Arts in Religion (BAR)
- Bachelor of Arts in Leadership (BAL)
- Bachelor of Arts in Education (BAE)
- Bachelor of Arts in Business (BAB)
Each program allows the option of establishing a specialty/minor such as Christian Education, Psychology & Counseling, Business & Management, African-American Studies, Youth Ministry, Pastoral Ministry, Chaplaincy Studies, Missions & Evangelism, Children’s Ministry, Life Coaching, and Church & Non-profit Administration.
The undergraduate programs are available entirely online or through a combination of online and resident courses.
- 한국부 (Korean Division)
- 中文部门 (Chinese Division)
- Program Overview
- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Postgraduate Programs
- LCII Program & Curriculum