Faith International University strives to provide a safe and secure environment for our students, faculty and staff. Campus safety is of the utmost importance to our school.
- The Clery Act is an important law that governs institutions that receive financial aid. To learn more about the Clery Act, click here
- For our Annual Security Report (ASR)/ Crime Statistics Report for 2014 to 2016: click here
- For our 2015 to 2017 Crime Statistics Report: click here
- For our 2014 to 2016 Campus Safety Report: click here
- For our 2015 to 2017 Campus Safety Report: click here